Friday, December 4, 2009

Decorating for Christmas

Andrew ready to decorate.

Hanging his ornament.

Aubrey and the beads.

Davis did a great job filling all the spaces.

Aubrey hagning her first ornament.

Checking out the tree.

Aubrey's pink tree!



This has been one of my favorite years so far for decorating! I have finally achieved my dream of having a Christmas tree in every room, there is even a tree on both the back porch and the front porch! Some are small and some aren't decorated, but I do have to admit that my house looks very pretty this year. Decorating our big family tree was quite an adventure. Andrew didn't want to hang the ornaments, he only wanted to play with them, and Aubrey just wanted to take the hooks off all the Christmas balls! She also loved the beads that go around the tree. Davis was our photographer for most of the pictures and he did a really great job!

No comments: