Friday, October 11, 2013

Andrew's 7th birthday

In the midst of all the Boosterthon craziness yesterday, Andrew turned 7.  I can't believe he's 7!!  We started the day with a candle in his muffin (a tradition my mother started with me when I was little), went to school to run in Boosterthon, had cupcakes with his class (which met the silly nutritional guidelines), and ended with a Spider-Man cake he shared with Davis.  Happy Birthday to my sweet, smart boy!


Candle in the muffin...


...making a wish...


...blowing it out.


Wearing the birthday crown.  


Cupcakes with his class.


Thankful to be able to celebrate with him.


Sharing his new Legos he got that morning.


My Spider-Man cake.


Aubrey didn't want the Spider-Man cake so she made the leftovers into...


...a heavily iced castle.


My birthday boys!  I was so excited they wanted to share a cake this year!


Can't leave Aubrey out!


Blowing out their candles.


Yummm.  Ha!


No comments: