Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Tea and Happy 38th Birthday to Mommy!

Yesterday was my birthday and there was no better way to celebrate than to go watch my sweet girl perform a few songs with her class and have a Mother's Day Tea after. It's my last preschool performance to watch so it was a little bittersweet.  She was precious!  For dinner, we headed to Uno's Pizza where the kids got to make their own pizzas, the waiters sang to me, and we shared a yummy dessert.  38 looks like it's going to be a great year for me!


Walking in with her class (she has on the green dress).


Seated and ready to begin.


Singing!


Doing the motions that go along with the song.


Silly girls!


Her favorite teacher, Ms. Clamp.


I sure am going to miss my sweet little companion when she goes off to Kindergarten in the fall.


Making her own pizza...


...with a little help from Daddy.


Daddy's girl!


Davis is a master chef!


Andrew likes a little bit of sauce and LOTS of cheese!


Mama's boys.


Celebrating anything is always sweeter with these three!


No comments: